I’ve seen the Duomo more times than I can remember, but still every time I get there it takes my breath away.
When I was living there, I loved to cross the city walking from Navigli to Brera, every time I would took different streets, discovering new places and small shops, getting lost in city.
MY ❤ PLACES
- MAG CAFÈ rise above the Naviglio Grande it’s the perfect place for experience the real aperitivo milanese
- 1930 this is can’t be described, you need to see it. It’s just amazing, a unique step back in 1930, you will have taste drink
- BRERA is the perfect place to discovery little small vintage o luxury sho
- TORTONA is the beautiful design discric
- BIANCOLATTE the breakfast you are looking for